Celebrity Blogs News - How to attract visitors to your blog celebrity news

Celebrity Blogs News - How to attract visitors to your blog celebrity news



Google Trends, as many of you know, is a simple tool to measure, hour by hour, which is hotly sought in the Internet. It is an incredibly versatile and innovative, and that has proven very useful for news agencies, Internet users and webmasters. It tends to focus on news blogs, which is excellent for smaller Webmaster is trying to increase traffic to your blog.

I guess you could class me as one of the smaller Webmasters, and to be sure, if I have an eye on Google Trends. I learned from studying this mysterious excellent service that most Internet users are only interested in three things:

1. Nudity
2. Crime and serial murderers
3. Celebrities, celebrities, celebrities and more

I'm sure I'm not the only webmaster have collected amazing obsession with celebrity culture that grips the average Internet user. Traffic flows in Google just for this niche topic is beyond belief, with many millions of people perhaps in search of a hot celebrity name every hour, the traffic that goes far beyond the seemingly more important issues weight on the news. In summary, the mass appeal of the scandals of celebrity news and celebrity is quite impressive and appears regularly on a massive scale.

There has been a recent trend for webmasters and blog writers to follow the trends of Google with your blog posts, and I must admit I am among the Webmasters. Let me give an example of how effective it can be. At 1: 00 pm, was announced at the Google trends Rachel Ray, the popular TV cook, had a photo shoot for FHM risque. I was lucky enough to know this at 1:05 PM. I wrote a quick five minutes post on this topic, not thinking it would come to that. Boy was I wrong. I checked again on my web statistics counter that day and found that 60,000 unique visitors were sent to my blog by Google.

What does a huge jump in traffic as possible without a great effort in terms of search engine optimization? It looks like a simple question of competence. When the latest celebrity scandal breaks and reports on trends for the next few minutes, there is very little competition on Google for the relatively unique set of keywords representing the scandal, he said. It's a formula that works continuously to me and other webmasters, some of whom did not even admit to his blog are just following the trends of Google. Of course, to limit oneself to the trends of Google in a blog would be a restrictive measure would not recommend it.

Google Trends has allowed me to write about interesting stories celebrity news, knowing that it will immediately be overlooked and forgotten. There is now an opportunity for webmasters to get significant traffic, fast and free, from this Google tool innovative and resourceful.

If you see one of the blogs I've been talking about, visit Zada ​​News - Celebrity News, as it breaks.

Leave a Reply